an amateur attempt at the blog phenomenon and a way to give people an idea of life in whitehorse, yukon, sarah and jole style...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

An Update from the NORTH!



Greetings Everyone!

Now that we are all back on the healthy track, it's time for an update. However, I am not feeling all that motivated to sit inside and type when it is so beautiful outside. Can you blame me? After six months of the weather above (Claire after a run), I am excited to see the sun and not have to dress up in 10 layers before going outside!
I am off for another ski. The spring skiing is wonderful this year and the increase in daylight is doing wonders for the city's spirits.

Check out some of our winter photos at the link below in the album winter 2006.
http://photos.yahoo.com/yukonmacht

PS- Our tickets to Europe are booked and I am just counting the days now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home