an amateur attempt at the blog phenomenon and a way to give people an idea of life in whitehorse, yukon, sarah and jole style...

Saturday, October 01, 2005

taking a breather

Hello everyone!

I finally had a few free moments to add some photos to our yahoo website. Check out our "summer 2005" album at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/yukonmacht

We had a territory wide teacher conference on Thursday and Friday so things were a bit less hectic for me.....but I still feel really busy. I love my class, even though I have a kid who consistently announces that he needs to go to the bathroom really badly because he has to take a number 2...and we have a chronic farter! I do love the teaching part, it's just all the administrative crap that comes with it. I will be coaching the grade 7 girls volleyteam starting in a few weeks and before I know it the evil time of Report Cards will be upon us.....and so will the snow.

Joel and Claire will be down in Vancouver for Thanksgiving so hopefully they will have time to visit with everyone.

Take care! Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home